Valentines Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air. Can you feel it? Even though Valentines Day is technically on a Tuesday this year, there’s nothing wrong with turning up the romance the weekend before or after. We are booking up quickly, but there’s still a couple of rooms left. It’s time to let your inner romantic shine! Whether you love the opportunity to be at your most romantic, or dread doing the same old thing year after year, why not look beyond the traditional chocolates and flowers this year? Instead, make your Valentines Day a meaningful one, and carve out some intimate time for you and your sweetheart. The Jail Hill Inn is now the #1 ranked Bed and Breakfast in Galena, and for good reason. There’s no place more luxurious or romantic to stay this Valentines Day. Book your room at the Jail Hill Inn today!
Turn up the Valentines Day Heat
We think February is the perfect time to get in touch with the romantic within! In honor of Valentines Day this year, Jail Hill Inn is offering a variety of specials and romantic enhancements to add to your stay. Here’s a sample of what you’ll enjoy this month at our Galena Bed and Breakfast:
- A Fresh bouquet of flowers, waiting for you upon arrive in your suite. We’ll automatically add these for any stay between now and February 20th.
- Massages are now available in the privacy of your suite. We’re proud to offer a massage special for those guests that join us during the middle of the week. Guests staying any night Sunday – Thursday can take advantage of this incredible deal: Buy one 60 or 90 minute massage, and receive a second one for free!
- If you’d rather enjoy an evening out, join us any night Sunday – Thursday, and we’ll give you a $50 gift certificate to Fried Green Tomatoes; one of Galena’s best restaurants. This offer cannot be combined with the massage special.
- Plus, don’t forget that guests always enjoy a bottle of chilled champagne upon arrival, an afternoon wine and cheese reception, and a gourmet 3-course breakfast.
Couples That Play Together…
At the Jail Hill Inn, we know how much doing things together in a special place can create wonderful memories that last forever. Let us help you create the perfect Valentines Day getaway memories during your stay at our romantic Bed and Breakfast. Here are some of our favorite ways to turn up the romance in Galena:
- Grab a drink together, and enjoy the live music at The Cornerstone, Miss Kitty’s Grape Escape or Frank O’Dowd’s Irish Pub & Grill. The P.T. Murphy Magic Theater is also a wonderful place to go for an entertaining night out.
- Enjoy a glass of wine, beer, or spirits together at Galena Cellars, Galena Brewing Co., or Blaum Bros. Distilling Co.
- Head out on an adventure! Skiing or snowboarding at Chestnut Mountain Resort is perfect for all experience levels. The Nordic Center at Eagle Ridge Resort is also plenty of fun. They offer outdoor ice skating, 7 miles of groomed cross country and snowshoeing trails, sledding, and skijoring–a cross between cross-country skiing and dog-sledding!
- Watch eagles soar and dive for food during their annual migration along the Mississippi River. Casper Bluff Preserve and nearby Mississippi Palisades State Park are both excellent locations to spot these graceful birds, and peak times to see them are mid-January through February.
- Take a horse-drawn sleigh ride at the Shenandoah Riding Center.
- Enjoy an intimate dinner for two at Galena’s most romantic restaurants. Innkeeper favorites include Fritz and Frites, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Chesnut Mountain Resorts Sunset Grille, which offers incredible panoramic views.
- Walk the “Helluva Half Mile,” and browse the shops along Galena’s historic Main Street.
- Relax and enjoy your time together in Jail Hill’s luxurious suites. Each suite includes a luxurious king size bed, ornate gas fireplaces, all Kohler bathrooms with either a steam shower or bubble massage tub, and wet bars with small refrigerators, microwaves, and Keurig coffee systems.
For whoever that special person is, tap into your romantic side for a memorable visit to Galena this Valentines Day. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast today.