One of the best parts about a vacation focused on self-care is a visit to the nearby Galena Day Spas. As a small resort town in the midwest, we know how to treat our out-of-town visitors. That excellent hospitality can be found in every corner of our historic downtown, in the locally-owned businesses, and especially at our Galena Bed and Breakfast. Not only is Jail Hill Inn consistently ranked in the top five bed and breakfasts in the US on TripAdvisor, but we’ve held the number two slot for best B&B in the world.
You’ll also find this professional hospitality at these Galena day spas near our B&B. Imagine waking in the morning on a beautiful fall day in your spacious guest suite; you’ll see stunning fall foliage from your window and make your way down to the dining room at your leisure. Join us for a beautiful, home-cooked, multi-course breakfast in the dining room with freshly brewed coffee, warm baked treats, and savory entrees. Retreat to your suite for a bubble massage soak or a steam shower before heading off to your appointment at one of the nearby Galena day spas.
Our welcoming Inn will await your return with a wine and cheese tray and an afternoon kicking up your feet by the cozy fire. Check out our upcoming availability and book your next getaway today!
Galena Day Spas: Get Pampered from Head to Toe
There’s nothing like treating yourself with a Swedish massage, hydro facial, or manicure-pedicure combo during your vacation—and these Galena day spas have just the ticket! In fact, if it’s a massage you’re looking for, you don’t even have to leave your guest room. Our amazing therapist, Kathleen, will come to your room for 60 to 90-minute sessions (she isn’t offering couples at the same time but can do back-to-back). Please email email@example.com to check our limited time slots, rates, and to set up a wonderfully relaxing experience right in your own suite!
For those who would rather head out for services, here are our favorite Galena day spas near our Inn:
- Stonedrift Spa: By far the most popular and well-known of the Galena day spas, the Stonedrift Spa at Eagle Ridge Resort just recently received a complete facelift. The 6,000-square-foot ultra-modern, log-cabin-style facility sets the tone for a lovely Swedish massage (for couples or solo), facials, and energy therapies. Plus semi-private nail services, steam rooms, and a spa boutique.
- Galena Day Spa: Located at the historic Irish Cottage in Galena, this day spa offers a top-of-the-line couple’s massage—including a follow-up session after your treatment in the couple’s relaxation room with chocolates and Champagne. Their menu also covers facials, full-body treatments, and a selection of combinations for package deals for the most immersive experience.
- Indulge Day Spa: Associated with the Ramada by Wyndham, this is one of the Galena day spas that does it all. The menu of services covers anything from head-to-toe massages to revitalizing facials and hair care—all with beautifully scented Aveda products.
- Knot’s a Problem: Looking for a couple’s massage, facial, or reflexology? This lovely little choice of the Galena day spas has it all. We’ve had guests come back fully relaxed and tell us glowing reviews of their services.
- The Well Spa: For the newest and most rejuvenating practices, this Galena day spa offers organic body treatments and facials, cryotherapy contouring treatments, detoxifying foot soaks, massage therapy, reflexology, and Reiki.
- Studio One Green Spa and Salon: Whether you’re looking for salon or spa services, this local day spa offers massages, facials, body treatments, and a sauna room.
- Galena Goat Yoga: While this activity might not fall into the “Galena Day Spas” category, who doesn’t want to enjoy relaxing yoga with the cutest and friendliest goats in Illinois? These 90-minute sessions will refresh your body, stretch your muscles, and fill up your oxytocin meter with adorable furry farm friends.
Relax in Luxury at our Galena Bed and Breakfast
It’s all about relaxing in luxury at our Galena Bed and Breakfast. After you’ve been completely pampered at the nearby Galena day spas, you’ll retreat to one of our impeccably designed guest rooms; each comes standard with an incredible array of amenities and offers a spacious 800 luxurious square feet in which to put your feet up, sip your wine, and unwind. In each room, you’ll find a customizable Bluetooth sound system, Samsung Smart TVs, stunning Kohler bathrooms with luxurious Frette towels and robes, and king beds dressed in only the finest Comphy linen sheets.
We can’t wait to host you at our luxurious Galena Bed and Breakfast; book today!