Jail Hill Inn Wellbeing Efforts
We are so pleased to welcome you back to Jail Hill Inn. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay at the Inn.
- Masks required when entering, leaving, going to and from your room, and going to breakfast in the dining room…anywhere on the property you may come in contact with other guests or staff at JHI
- Social distancing is requested during your stay
- Hand Sanitizer is available for your use throughout the property
- Afternoon Wine, Cheese, Appetizer Tray is delivered to your room each day between 4-5pm
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room at socially distanced tables or delivered to your suite each day between 9-10am
- High touch common surfaces are sanitized throughout the day at the property
- Your suite has been wiped and sanitized throughout and with room keys being sanitized and placed in a sealed bag in your suite when you arrive and your TV remote has been sanitized and in a sealed bag as well.
- Please reach out to me directly with any further questions on our protocols and I am delighted to assist any way I can.
- Many thanks and look forward to welcoming you to Jail Hill Inn soon!
Departures & Retail Purchases
- Check out is 12pm and there is no formal check out needed. Your credit card, gift certificate, etc. will have been handled when you checked in and an email receipt will be sent to you automatically. Please leave your room key in your room so it can be properly sanitized.
- Upon departure, your suite will be locked and sealed for 24hrs before we enter and clean the space
- If you wish to make any retail purchases you can text the Innkeeper at 815-777-3000 or connect directly with the Innkeeper and he will handle your purchases.
We appreciate your support and care during this unique time as we learn things together. If you have any questions or any concerns at all before, during or after your stay please reach out to me directly. We will get through this and be stronger because of it.
All my best,